Process heat, Power or both
Producers of tissue paper, ceramics, furniture, aluminium, glass, textiles, gypsum, food etc. need either
- High quality process heat (ex Tissue drying).
- Power and low temperature heat (ex Furniture MDF/particle board Manufacturing).
Replace fossil liquid petroleum gas (LPG) or natural gas by renewable syngas to generate industrial process heat.
Due to stability of gas composition and very small variations of gas flow and pressure it is possible to replace existing fossil gases also in sensitive industrial processes, like drying of tissue paper. Combustion of Meva Energy syngas is odor-free and exhaust gases have very low levels of particle content.
An example of tissue paper production: significant carbon footprint with conventional fossil gas combustion for process heat
CHP application: renewable local power and heat production
High efficiency due to lean burn combustion To the knowledge of Meva Energy, Meva’s technology is the only gasification system in the world being able to use lean burn CHP engines. The reason is simple; the incomparably continuos and stable character of the process ensures that the gas supply exhibits extremely small level of variation.
CHP application in a wide range of installations
The technology is suitable for several different applications characterized by fuel type and heat application. Possible applications for the current set-up of 1.2 MWe and 2.4 MWth include:
- Industry: chemical plants, saw mills, refineries, laundries, food industry, plastic molding industry, farming and green houses
- Commercial: office buildings, airports, shopping malls
- Residential: DHC systems, multi-family housing, planned communities, hotels
- Institutions: schools, nursing homes, prisons, hospitals