The unique use of fine fraction waste feeds of biomass to produce high quality gas at production site creates a perfect circular energy system. We believe in a fossil free industry where no resources are wasted, and no fossil emissions are created.
HIGH EFFICIENCY WITH LEAN BURN ENGINES CONVERTS BIOSYNGAS TO POWER.
Meva’s technology is the only gasification system in the world being able to use lean burn CHP engines. The continuous and stable character of the process ensures that the gas supply exhibits extremely small level of variation.
WITH A UNIQUE GASIFICATION TECHNOLOGY WE TURN IT INTO A CLEAN AND STABLE FUEL
MEVA ENERGY PRODUCES FUEL SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
- Full flame stability with 100% BioSyngas (no LPG enriching)
- Very low levels of particles in the exhaust gases
- No traces of odors or visual imperfections
- Functionality with several standard burner types such as: corner-, duct- and swirl burners
- Possible to co-fire LPG/NG and renewable BioSyngas in the same burner
- No need to redesign or expand existing burner chambers
All results verified by Swedish research institute, RISE
"Meva Energy´s ability to valorize biomass waste streams and to produce a renewable gas which substitutes fossil gas in industries is an excellent example of how an abundant residue resource can be used to reduce carbon emissions."
WE DELIVER A TURNKEY SOLUTION – IMPLEMENTATION AT PRODUCTION SITE
- Three steel skids, preassembled before being shipped to site
- Modularized design three modules with main vessels outside.
- Compact size - 13 * 3* 2,5 m skid size
- Consumes 1 ton biomass/hour
- 3,5 MW gas and 1 MW heat
- 20 kg biochar/hour
OPERATING HOURS ENSURE RELIABILITY
- Hortlax plant - a fully operational test facility since 2015 designed produce 1.2 MW electricity and 2.4 MW heat.
- Patent portfolio of five patent families.
- A partner and distribution agreement with global power leader Cummins Inc. Cummins
VOICES AND VIEWS ABOUT MEVA ENERGY
- March 2018: Finalist “Low Carbon Energy production” in SET Awards (German Energy Agency)
- May 2018: Solar Impulse efficiency label
- November 2018: First prize winner EU-China Cleantech Competition at CleanConnect in Nanjing/Shanghai.
- Evaluated and eligible for project financing by European Investment Bank, EIB.