Who we are
Our website address is: http://mevaenergy.com.
3 The personal data processed
- Meva Energy processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address and postal code, business/company name, title or role.
- Event-related information, such as dietary preferences, if and where applicable.
- Camera surveillance footage, such as images and video footage captured in connection with our camera surveillance on premises, if and where applicable.
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, title or role, address and postal code, company name.
- System information, such as IP address, web browser type and version, operating system, information on your Website activity.
- Recruitment information, such as CV or résumé, motivation letter and other information that may arise in the context of recruitment or commencement of consultancy.
4 Purposes and legal grounds for processing
- Meva Energy processes personal data as described above, for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
- To administer our relationship with customers, partners and suppliers. The personal data processed in this context is contact information, and any other information that you may share with us. This processing is necessary for Meva Energy’s legitimate interest to administer our relationships with customers, partners and suppliers and keep in contact.The personal data processed in this context is primarily contact information. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to market and promote our business.
- To recruit personnel and initiate consultancies. The personal data processed in this context is primarily recruitment and contact information. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to recruit personnel and/or engage consultants.
- To send you our newsletter, if you subscribe to it. The personal data processed in this context is contact information such as name and e-mail address. This processing is based on your consent, which you provide when you subscribe to the newsletter.
- To ensure the operation of our Website and develop our Website. The personal data processed in this context is primarily system information. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure a continued and safe operation of our Website and to develop its functionality.
- To comply with applicable laws. The personal data processed in this context is contact information and any other information necessary for our compliance with applicable laws, such as the Bookkeeping Act (Sw. bokföringslag (1999:1078)). This processing is based on our legal obligations.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims. The personal data processed in this context is contact information and any other information necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- To communicate with you when you contact us. The personal data processed in this context is contact information and any other information that you may share with us when you contact us. This processing is necessary for our legitimate interest of responding to your queries. Please bear in mind that you should not share more personal data than what is necessary for the inquiry you have.
5 Disclosure and retention of personal data
- We may share your personal data with our affiliates, partners and suppliers in order to be able to fulfil the aforementioned purposes of processing and conduct our business. In some cases, these third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data processed by Meva Energy. Where any such access is required in such context, we will undertake steps to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- In line with the above, we may transfer personal data to third parties who may be established, or otherwise process personal data, outside the European Union/European Economic Area (“EU/EEA”). In such case, we will ensure that any such transfers comply with Applicable Data Protection Laws, including applying appropriate safeguards such as the EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses and supplementary measures, as necessary.
- At times, we may be legally required to disclose personal data, in situations where we, e.g. are involved in legal proceedings, where we are obliged to comply with legal obligations, legal requests by a public authority, to comply with a court order. Such situations may also include instances where we prevent and investigate fraud or other illegal activity to protect ourselves, you and other customers, including, where necessary, for the purposes of an investigation.
- Meva Energy may disclose your personal data to group companies and other related parties, as well as to potential owners, part owners and their advisors and other advisors in connection with a sale of shares and/or assets in the company, a stock exchange listing and in the case of other corporate restructurings. Your personal data will be disclosed only to the extent it is necessary and only if Meva Energy has a legal basis to disclose the information. The disclosure will be based on Meva Energy’s legitimate interest to be able to divest and restructure its business, which is considered to prevail over your interest of protection of your personal data. A disclosure to external parties will only be made to parties that have entered into a non-disclosure agreement or that are subject to an equivalent statutory obligation of confidentiality. If there are any changes to the processing of your personal data after the completion of any of the above measures, you will be informed of this in accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- The Website may contain references to third parties. Please note that Meva Energy is not responsible for the personal data processing that occurs when you visit third party websites or contact third parties. In order to obtain information on how your personal data is processed by third parties, please read their privacy policies.
- Meva Energy retains personal data for the time period than is necessary for achieving the purpose(s) for which the personal data was first collected. Some personal data may have to be stored for a number of years, such as the Bookkeeping Act (Sw. bokföringslag (1999:1078)).
- Personal data processed by Meva Energy in the context of recruitment will be deleted six (6) months after a completed recruitment process, unless the candidate has consented to Meva Energy storing their application documentation (e.g. CV, motivation letter) longer for the purpose of matching the candidate with similar jobs in the future, or if there is a dispute with respect to the recruitment process or a legal obligation requiring further retention.
6 Your rights
- Pursuant to Applicable Data Protection Laws, you have the right to request access to and information about the personal data that we process about you. Additionally, you may also request that we rectify, complete, and in some cases, erase or restrict the processing of personal data relating to you. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data we process relating to you, free of charge.
- Moreover, in certain situations, you have a right to object to Meva Energy’s processing of personal data relating to you. You have an absolute right to object to personal data processing done for the purposes of direct marketing, in which case Meva Energy will immediately cease such processing.
- Where a processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please contact us via the contact details stated in section 7 below. Please note that your withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that occurred before the withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in Sweden is the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten). You can find their contact information here: https://www.imy.se/en/.
7 Contact us
- If you have questions, complaints, or if you want to exercise your rights as listed in section 7 above, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- When you contact us to exercise your rights, please state your full name and provide contact details through which we can reach you. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before we proceed with your request.